Reshared post from +Matt Waddell
"8 is great."
Google+ has been in field trial for just over 8 weeks, and every day the team is honored, humbled and energized by your feedback. So from the bottom of our hearts, thank you. Seriously. Keep letting us know how we're doing, and we'll keep working to make Google+ even better.
8 is also the number of features we've launched since Monday, so I figured I'd post a quick week in review. Have a gr8 weekend everyone! (Cheesy, I know 😉
1. The new +1 button for websites lets you share web pages with your circles. (http://goo.gl/jlBBf)
2. You can now see all the photos you're tagged in on a single page. (http://goo.gl/D0g6w)
3. When you're viewing a photo album, you can now see who else it's shared with. (http://goo.gl/KXpoj)
4. You can now re-share posts from the Google+ Android app (http://goo.gl/MxgR1)
5. You'll now see a notification when someone you've invited joins Google+. (http://goo.gl/SeuGC)
6. You can now Ignore people — for those times when you're not interested in what a (well-intentioned) person is sharing. (http://goo.gl/n8GhR)
7. Add to circle notifications now distinguish between people who've "added you" and people who've "added you back." (http://goo.gl/XQ5aS)
8. The Google+ bar now floats at the top of your screen while you scroll. (http://goo.gl/K0ODY)
p.s. Our What's New page (http://goo.gl/0fcNs) also includes this information, so let me know if you'd rather not see these summary posts in the future.